Trust, Providence, Pilgrims, Indians, The American Dream
The Transformation of Consciousness
It’s up to US
Talks and Interviews
Expanding Awareness Radio WZBC Boston. Three Interviews YouTube
The Trust Frequency, First Thanksgiving, First Fifty Years and Indigenous Cosmology
Letter to the Editor
Old Colony Memorial Newspaper, Plymouth MA
“Thanksgiving: Past and Present”
A Time to Celebrate and a Time to Mourn
November 25, 2014
Dana Hall School, Wellesley, MA
“Trust, Providence, Pilgrims, Indians and the American Dream” YouTube
A talk by Connie Baxter Marlow
- The pivotal role of the Indians and the Pilgrims in the evolution of democracy and the American mind and spirit.
- The widely-believed misinformation and misconceptions concerning the relationship between the Pilgrims and the Indians.
- The resulting blame, shame, anger and guilt that has America morally paralyzed.
- The inspiring, forgotten, inter-cultural friendship that sits at the founding of the United States – an exception to the human condition then and now.
- The spiritual alignment of the Mayflower Pilgrims and the Indians they lived amongst.
You are doing work no-one else has the insight,
perseverance and courage to undertake.
Easan K. Author and William Brewster, Pilgrim Elder Descendant.
The outcome level of our project depends upon the financial support
of those who desire to see the higher perspective on
America’s Origin Story brought to the table.
For a tax-deductible donation our fiscal sponsor is:
Native American Olympic Team Foundation
Contact us for details.